SD Large Hospital COVID-19 Guidance
- Avera – https://www.avera.org/how-to-prepare-for-the-coronavirus-covid-19/
- Monument – https://monument.health/covid-19-south-dakota/
- Sanford – https://www.sanfordhealth.org/conditions-diseases/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19
Using Telehealth to deliver care during COVID-19 and beyond WEBCAST LINK:
- American Cancer Society COVID-19 Information For Cancer Patients – Information is a critically-important resource right now. We’re continually updating cancer.org and our social media channels with the latest information and guidance for cancer patients from our public health experts.
- Common questions about coronavirus and cancer
- Reducing Isolation – Cancer patients, survivors, and their families and caregivers can receive virtual support through the American Cancer Society in a number of ways:
- 24/7 Cancer Helpline is available at 1-800-227-2345 and via Live Chat.
- Reach to Recovery, a peer-to-peer breast cancer support program, is now 100% phone-based.
- Ongoing Support Groups (Virtual):
Elevating Cancer Patients’ Voices – Through our advocacy affiliate, ACS CAN, we are fighting for cancer patients by advocating for policies that will help ease the increased burden created by the pandemic. ACS CAN is also fighting for continued relief for the nonprofit sector. Learn more at www.fightcancer.org.