Rural Hospital Closures:
How COVID19 Impacted Hospitals
Resource Provided by Maryville University:
SD Large Hospital COVID-19 Guidance
- Avera – https://www.avera.org/how-to-prepare-for-the-coronavirus-covid-19/
- Interview with Dr. Hericks: http://fb.watch/7VJczhA2iO/
- Monument – https://monument.health/covid-19-south-dakota/
- Infographic of hospitalizations: http://monument.health/covid-19-facts/
- Sanford – https://www.sanfordhealth.org/conditions-diseases/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19
- Debunking the myths: http://san.fo/3sH7LgH
American Cancer Society
COVID-19 Information For Cancer Patients – Information is a critically-important resource right now. We’re continually updating cancer.org and our social me dia channels with the latest information and guidance for cancer patients from our public health experts.
– Cancer patients,
survivors, and their families and caregivers can receive virtual support
through the American Cancer Society in a number of ways:
24/7 Cancer Helpline is available at 1-800-227-2345 and via Live Chat.
Reach to Recovery, a peer-to-peer breast cancer support program,
is now 100% phone-based.
Ongoing Support Groups (Virtual):
Elevating Cancer Patients’ Voices – Through our advocacy affiliate, ACS CAN, we
are fighting for cancer patients by advocating for policies that will help ease
the increased burden created by the pandemic. ACS CAN is also fighting for
continued relief for the nonprofit sector. Learn more at www.fightcancer.org.